How to use bigpage safely
- Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen.
- If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is
- Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy
- Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures
- Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices
- Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up
- Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend
- Don't ship items - always trade face to face
- Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Bigpage.co.uk trades
Is right category is important?Yes, if you post in wrong category, your post will be removed from the site.
Vehicle History Check
When you’re looking in Motors, you need to check the following:
- If the car is listed as ‘stolen’ on the Police National Computer.
- If the DVLA has recorded the vehicle as scrapped.
- If an insurer has written off the car because it’s either very damaged or stolen.
- If the DVLA has recorded the car as exported or imported.